Boiler & Gas appliances
Central Heating & Hot Water Services
At MicroSilicon, all of our UK gas engineers are trade-accredited by the Gas Safe registered (formerly Corgi). That, combined with our minimum six month guarantee, means you can put your trust in us.
Whether you have an emergency, need central heating or boiler repairs, an installation or servicing, make sure you’re getting professional help from a gas safe engineer.
Our friendly and qualified gas safe engineers operate in and around England and can help with a wide variety of jobs including: gas safety reports, boiler installation and repairs, power flushing, bleeding radiators, gas leaks, hot water issues and more.
- 24 hours a day – our London call center is open all day, every day on 07305151617
- You’re in control of your spend – Our gas safe engineers will inform you of any charges associated with your job up-front, and you decide on your level of spending
- No hidden charges – Our rates are fixed, competitive, and you don’t pay for your engineer’s parking or the congestion charge
Emergencies – Call now 07305151617
- Gas leaks on your boiler
- Gas leaks from connecting pipework
- No heating in freezing conditions
- Warning messages from the boiler
- No hot water
- Replacement parts from PCBs to valves and other components
- Intermittent faults on heating or hot water
- Loss of pressure
- New boilers
- Full central heating upgrades
- Hot water cylinders
Surveys & Inspections
- Gas safety reports
- Pre purchase central heating inspections
- Energy performance certificates
- Boiler servicing
- Power/system flushing
At MicroSilicon, we believe in providing professional gas safe services of the highest quality and we want you to share our faith in the work we do.
That’s why we’ve created the guarantee; a set of promises and assurances to give you peace of mind about all of the work our gas engineers perform.
We believe in providing professional gas safe services of the highest quality and we want you to share our faith in the work we do.
Trade-Accredited and Gas Safe Engineers
When you’re looking to get your central heating repaired, a new boiler installed, or you’ve got a central heating emergency, you should always ensure your engineer is Gas Safe registered and trade-accredited. All of our gas engineers have years of experience to go with their Gas Safe registration.
Our Central Heating and Hot Water Engineers
MicroSilicon covers Kent, London and the surrounding areas, our team is over 100 strong and are familiar with all the major brands and models including: Baxi, Broag (Avanta), Glow Worm (Ultracom, Flexicom, Betacom), Ideal (Classic, ICOS, ISAR, ESPRIT, ELISE, Mexico), Keston (Qudos), Main, Potterton (Suprima, Promax, Performa, Gold), Vaillant (Ecotec), Worcester (Greenstar, Highflow) and Honeywell Controls. Meet a few of our heating and hot water experts in London
Commercial Heating Engineers
If your workplace boiler or central heating system needs servicing, or if you need gas boiler or combi boiler installation services, MicroSilicon can help. Our Gas Safety Registered central heating engineers have experience working in all types of London commercial properties.